About the job
· Sound judgment
· Quick learner
· Self-motivated with strong work ethic
· Eagerness to help all teams as needed
· Ability to research and analyze proposed and final legislation, regulations and sub-regulatory guidance
· Problem-solving and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently without hesitating to ask questions or to seek guidance when necessary.
· Ability to accept feedback
· Interest in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to work under pressure
Responsible for assisting She Can Win Policy Committee with White Paper and other policy writing.
· Helping She Can Win plan the 2021 Policy Conference
· Research, analyze and summarize legislative and regulatory issues impacting women of color
· Represent She Can Win in industry coalition
· Produce regular advocacy updates for She Can Win newsletters, publications, and websites
· Author/co-author relevant written work product
· Assist with the development of white paper materials
· Support Staff, Board Members, and President
About She Can Win
Investing in Women in Civic Enagagement
Founded in 2014, She Can Win is a movement that supports, educates, invests in, and empowers Women who have passion for civic leadership. We are dedicated to creating parity in politics and public office. Our mission is to recruit, educate, and support women who desire leadership roles in the civic space. Furthermore, to inspire young girls in future generations to soar and reach their full potential. The vision of She Can Win is to create parity in the political realm. We believe that by providing the necessary resources and trainings that we are not only encouraging more women, but are placing more women in elected seats.
Philadelphia, PA, USA